Evolved Recipes?

Hydromancerx

So I was wanting to have a base item have a new evolved recipe. Here is a base item

item Avocado    {        Type                =        Food,        DisplayName            =        Avocado,        Icon                =        Avocado,        Weight                =        0.3,        HungerChange         =        -15,        DaysFresh             =        6,        DaysTotallyRotten     =         14,        EvolvedRecipe       =       Soup:8;Stew:8;Pie:8;Stir fry:8;Sandwich:8;Salad:8;Roasted Vegetables:8,        FoodType            =       Vegetables,    }

Now if I want to add to it can I do this?

item Avocado    {        EvolvedRecipe       =       Pizza:5,    }

Or do I need to copy the whole thing over?

item Avocado    {        Type                =        Food,        DisplayName            =        Avocado,        Icon                =        Avocado,        Weight                =        0.3,        HungerChange         =        -15,        DaysFresh             =        6,        DaysTotallyRotten     =         14,        EvolvedRecipe       =       Soup:8;Stew:8;Pie:8;Stir fry:8;Sandwich:8;Salad:8;Roasted Vegetables:8;Pizza:5,        FoodType            =       Vegetables,    }

if you're editing the item on a separate file you need to "copy the whole thing over" and make your addition like you did on the last snippet there. Avocado is a fruit btw.

Thanks and that code is from the base game. I also know Avocados are fruits and have a tree of one. its the devs that put it wrong.

What I think I might do to get around having to copy the base code is to make a new object called like Avocado Slices and then give that the new evolved recipe.

You can make edits to base files by making a new file in the scripts folder kind of like this:

Hydrocraft\media\scripts\HydrocraftBaseEdits.txt

module Base{    item Avocado    {        Type                =        Food,        DisplayName            =        Avocado,        Icon                =        Avocado,        Weight                =        0.3,        HungerChange         =        -15,        DaysFresh             =        6,        DaysTotallyRotten     =         14,        EvolvedRecipe       =       Soup:8;Stew:8;Pie:8;Stir fry:8;Sandwich:8;Salad:8;Roasted Vegetables:8;Pizza:5,        FoodType            =       Vegetables,    }}

Just load the Base module directly instead of importing it. The only issue with doing this is if another mod makes edits to the same item, requiring one of the mods to have a compatibility patch for the other.

As I think...

It is necessary to add evolvedrecipes.txt file to your MOD.

Please look over this files.

ProjectZombid\media\scripts\evolvedrecipes.txt

I think there is a need to add thouse.
    evolvedrecipe Pizza    {        BaseItem:????,    <!--starting items-->        MaxItems:????,   <!--maximum ingredients-->        ResultItem:Pizza,        Cookable:true,    }