Eve Online Corp

Rathlord

Heya guys,

We've got a few Eve Online players around the community and some of us decided we were going to start up a corp. If any of you play, we'd love to have you on board. If you don't play Eve but are interested, there's a free 21 day trial here:

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=9c2a7966-0959-459b-854b-e30fa2f69867&action=buddy

We're going to be a pretty heavy mix of completely new players and more experienced players. We're open to all and hoping to be a fairly broad spectrum of interest friendly corp. We probably won't be doing any hardcore PVE or PVP for the time being since there isn't any infrastructure there. Mainly we just want to have fun with good people.

Send me a PM here or add me in game (Draek Andorii) for an invite or more info. Thanks!

Ya, decided im gonna join up. Grabbing the client right now. Although there might be a small problem. I am  -2.34 rep with Gallente. heh.  Looks like plex did stabilize at around 800m, so i do have enough to start up for a month.  Hopefully i still have some old m8's playing and can get a few billion to get me on my feet again.

Really have been thinking about coming back the last few weeks.  But then again i almost loaded up elite also, lol.

So, I asked the guys who killed me how they got on top of us without our d-scan picking them up. They replied;

We opened a new wh outside of d-scan range (14.3au) Our scout in a  Covert Ops Cloaking Device II fit ship noticed you on D-Scan during his recon. We used d-scan to find you so we did not need combat probes. The navy vexor stayed outside of d-scan range untill point was called.
Remember not all ships show up on d-scan but all wh's will show up in the probe scanner window as cosmic signatures so you have to watch both, and warp to a safe untill you scann the new sig.

So, I asked the guys who killed me how they got on top of us without our d-scan picking them up. They replied;

We opened a new wh outside of d-scan range (14.3au) Our scout in a  Covert Ops Cloaking Device II fit ship noticed you on D-Scan during his recon. We used d-scan to find you so we did not need combat probes. The navy vexor stayed outside of d-scan range untill point was called.

Remember not all ships show up on d-scan but all wh's will show up in the probe scanner window as cosmic signatures so you have to watch both, and warp to a safe untill you scann the new sig.

"We opened a new wh". Huh? Did they just intentionally collapse a WH to form a new one? i don't know of any other way.

But yah, if you notice someone on D-Scan it's just a matter of patience to scan them down with it, even if you don't have probes.

If the wormhole you're in has a static to other wormhole systems, opening a new wormhole is as easy as doing just that and collapsing it. People that live in wormsec do that all the time to find good systems to exploit.

• 2 weeks later...

It can be overwhelming, but we'd be happy to help you if you'd like to join us. Feel free to take the trial link from my first post and give it a shot! I'm on a business trip, so not around a whole lot this week but I will be back around by the weekend and others are still on.

Hello there I am up for signing up with you I just have to find the time to unlock my account I would not want to start a new one I've put a lot of time and effort into my account just need to add time to the account. If I remember correctly I have my own corporation but it might be dead by now so if you would like to have a old corporation leader in your corporation cool!

I have good standings with every empire so don't worry about me there. Best thing I can contribute to the corporation is leadership and marketing and trade. . . . Not much of a pvp player but I am always up for Pve and mining, but you will have to be accommodating I am very busy in Rl trying to sort out my master's degree and work.

I run eve online though steam so I need someone else to ether gift me a plex time or I need to call ccp to unlock my account. If your willing to donate plex time ill pm my name to you.

I've been on a business trip all this week, but I'll be back in this weekend if I can find time in between playing Pillars of Eternity. We'd love to have you! I think you can add PLEX through Steam btw.

Can't you can buy plex but you have to activate it in game while you still have game time...that is what sucks about it ill give you a screen shot of my character and don't...say anything I was stupid to stop playing. Got onto the eve activation forum while it was still active for that 4 hour free time to activate a plex and I got busy with college and I was not able to activate my plex so the only way I can get on now is by contacting Ccp or someone gifting me direct time.

Just popping in I was going to ask victorp1811 a question. If you come back to the game and they help you out would you be willing to donate 500 billion isk to me ;)

If I remember correctly that is your steam name and you should be Sarah andonald. One of the richest players in eve.

Archived