Bury Corpses

Anderson Jaeger

Well as we already have a option for clean blood (good job guys) and the fire is still a little bugged and in most part of the cultures, we bury corpses.

I am here to ask a option for bury corpses. Only needing a spade and a ground to bury.

And a detail about cleaning blood, i really think its a good idea any kind of cloth(like a ripped sheet) could be used to clean the blood. And using a bucket of water and bleach, will be possible to clean more before the bleach is over.

P.S: Sorry for the english.

Thanks for the attention.

I read "Buy corpses" ^^

Yeah like that idea even though it should take a lot of energy to make a hole ( especially a big one for more than one corpse)

I like your blood cleaning idea ,too. Maybe a bucket of water + soap ( already in the game but without purpose at the moment) could be used to clean blood as well  (tophat)

Digging a hole six feet deep and large enough for a body is an immense amount of labor.  This is the reason so many murder victims are buried in shallow graves, the killers do not allow enough time to dig the full grave.  

I think this is a good idea, just remember it takes work!

i think we could have a option to join one corpse in another. You drop all together and make a "pile of corpses"(the corpses will be transformed in a single iten and lose all itens inside) so your character will use all energy to bury.

pile of corpses + shovel = option to bury. = exhausted

one corpse + shovel = option to bury = tired

Definitly will clean the mess better than the actual fire and MAYBE we could put a sign above the grave and remember our lost friends =p

If something like this is implemented, it would be nice to be able to dig up the grave too. Maybe you're desperate for a sweater in the winter and remember the graves out back, or maybe you choose to hide valuables like guns on buried corpses, 

I actually think this has been suggested before and no idea why this isn't a planned feature yet. I really like the idea and I support it. Sick of sticking my friends in closets...

To be honest have so many people here in my steam friend's list who would like that ingame. I simple dont understand too why its not a planned feature.