Change to Claustrophobia and Agoraphobia

Jonientz

Irl claustrophobia and Agoraphobia are very manageable with Beta blockers such as atenolol and propanolol. Taking beta blockers after being panicked from claustrophobia or agoraphobia doesn't lower your panicked state. Perhaps a buff of beta blockers or a change in the mechanics of How panic is induced by those traits.

Or an addition of benzodiazepines as an acute panic reducer, and a de buff to beta blockers to a milder panic reliever. Benzodiazepines do have sedative effects though.

Hmm, on lvl 1-5 first aid all tablets should be beta-blockers. From lvl 5 names should be visible, like propanolol.

That sounds good. I have experience using beta blockers irl for anxiety,as well as benzodiazepines like xanax. Xanax makes you uncoordinated while propanalol doesn't.

• 5 months later...

The reason for such is because panic from zombies is additive, I think. Meanwhile, panic induced by phobias continuously pile up, meaning that taking beta-blockers is essentially dwarfed by how much panic is building.

If this is true - and I'm not saying it is, then I believe beta-blockers should be reworked to prevent the build up of panic. But I'd also love to see a side effect, or something to prevent people from just  popping 16 tablets and being completely fine.