I Need To Pee Mod

fluffe9911

Because of my lack of knowledge when it comes to LAN and Java Script im here to suggest a mod that while a bit gross adds a bit of realism to the game how I picture it would work is that over time your character would get some type of statues affect when they need to go to the bathroom and they relive that affect by using a toilet there could even be some perks like bladder of steel or something like that I think this could be a ok thing to look into.

Tell me your thoughts on the idea. :)

The simplest solution would be an overall Hygiene moodle. Maybe the character gets increasingly more unhygienic the longer they go without upkeep. Upkeep could be simply doing one of the following timed actions every (day, few days, week):

Use Toilet (before water shut off)

Use Soap

Use Toothpaste

Use Razor

Use ....

The longer you go without doing an upkeep action, the more Stinky you become. Highest level Stinky moodle could impair relations with NPCs, increase Sadness, and/or increase risk of getting a Cold.

You could also have Melee combat with zombies increase Stinky.

Must... not... think... The Sims Z... Actually, I'd like that, As silly as it sounds let's be honest, we all have basic needs. I'd probably make something like this if I didn't suck at .lua and half the stuff related to moodles wasn't hardcoded (So I could use it as a starting point).

Wasn't this on the "No" list of suggestions? I hope it isn't but I thought i remembered seeing it there.

That is why this wondrous place called Mod Ideas and Requests :P

I guess this would make for an....Interesting mod

Wasn't this on the "No" list of suggestions? I hope it isn't but I thought i remembered seeing it there.

That is why this wondrous place called Mod Ideas and Requests  :P

I guess this would make for an....Interesting mod

Oh shit HAHAH I must have accidentally click on this! I thought I was in the suggestion part! Dman sorry

People don't even want the most BASIC of hygiene mechanics in the game (somthing the game kinda needs imo), what makes you think people would want to take a shit? yah know instead of killing zombies and building there bases. Its a neat idea... :/ I guess... But yeah i don't see it happening any time soon :l (in mod form) if ya want this in the game LEARN... uhm...Lua?...O_o or whatever and make it yerself. (no hate just saiyan)