My injury list is too long to fit on the health screen.

Fireman

tooinjured.jpg

I've watched everyone in my first base die, several times, to simple scratches, a single broken leg, one burn or one broken window that was crawled though.

Meanwhile I have been scratched eight times (twice severe, once moderate), bitten three times, broke my leg, fractured my foot, rolled around in broken glass and I have survived it all.

Surely I am God.

But I still want to be able to see all the injuries! Can't stretch out the health menu like you can with the inventory.

Yes, this is on a multiplayer server and yes, everyone I grouped with has died atleast once so far.

o.0

Does your MP server have strange infection settings? You should very definitely be a zombie by now...

I don't know, I can't find the settings from the server, but everyone around me was dieing, some from single scratches.

And my character is still in constant Pain, painkilers help for a while but then it comes back, might be emotional pain!

I did disinfect A LOT though, every wound I got immediately disinfected and sterilized bandage.

Character is an obese French chef so always exhausted as well, obese people are just tough I spose!

o.0

Does your MP server have strange infection settings? You should very definitely be a zombie by now...

I don't know, I can't find the settings from the server, but everyone around me was dieing, some from single scratches.

And my character is still in constant Pain, painkilers help for a while but then it comes back, might be emotional pain!

I did disinfect A LOT though, every wound I got immediately disinfected and sterilized bandage.

Character is an obese French chef so always exhausted as well, obese people are just tough I spose!

>Too much to zombify

lol

I bet the pain is a from a wound you can't see because your list is too long.  I had that happen once.

Scratched eight times, bitten three times? That's about 0,0000064% chance of survival. Thats 1 in 156250 chance. Let's say you manage to play one character per day. Under these conditions, it would take you approximately 428 years to survive against these odds.

You might not get so lucky again in your whole life. Think about this before you go to sleep tonight.

While were discussing bites/scratches, can anyone confirm some real numbers for the following things

1. Lucky, what is the reduction in getting bitten or scratched?

2. Thick Skin, what is the reduction in getting bitten or scratched?

3. Resilient, what is the reduction in getting infected?

4. Guard, what is the reduction (per level) in getting bitten or scratched?

Would help to have this cleared up for people making choices in traits.

I've had doubts about the server for a while now in terms of infection, I've tried to get confirmed deaths out of people but they're mainly Russians and other people keep killing themself as soon as they are bitten/Queeasy (I've never even gotten Queesy though).

I noticed that after I fell down a stair (again) my leg didn't break as it was still splinted, this is not how splint works (I think? Else I'm gonna be wearing splints in real life from now on).

Well, got some confirmations of people dying from bites and even scratches today, so I guess I've been reasonably lucky.

The list is getting longer by the day, two more scratches, one severe, a zombie actually scratched off the bandage (it was the 2nd time I got scratched on my Right Upper Arm).

I do have Resilient though, but surely that's not this good? :P

longerlist.jpg