Some Additions to Infection

lerk

I like the Game very and buyed a while ago and watched his progress,

but i was always interested on the zombie virus, he is transmited (normaly)

With body liquids (blood..) so are bloodsplatter a danger like bittes.

So a splatter flys in to your Eye or Mouth (some kind of Chance)

And if your unlucky the infected blood goes in the body and your infected!

If your remove the splatter nothing happens. The same for clothing Form Zeds

Maybe they habe bitten and some blood is in the clothing and wear it and your have a wound witch is not bandaged it will be infected.

Or a Zed fell in your collector and the collector is full with water, the water is wasted.

Sorry for bad English, im from german :D

I think there would be a very real threat of 'blood transfusions' in this way, and the zombies getting into the water (a la "Walking Dead") would be a concern. Maybe implement protective visors like what riot officers would wear, or like what a machinist would wear. I'm sure gloves would be a commodity too. Leather work gloves for another 'day at the office,' even rubber/latex surgical gloves for working on other players or yourself to avoid cross-contamination.

I hear more and more realism suggestions, and I have to say, I love them all. However, my fear is that we'll go from a zombie-survival-rpg, to a zombie-survival-simulator. I know that sandbox is still a thing, but I'm almost thinking maybe we need a third option, like an 'expert' or 'hardcore' mode where things like this are involved. But I digress. 

I'm glad to hear someone agree - i figured this would get brushed off as 'another sandbox option.' I guess I figure that we should have survival as the core game experience, hardcore for an experienced player wanting something more, and sandbox for someone who wants a specific gaming experience...like random map games in RTS games vs campaign and challenge scenarios.