Head and Chest Slots ?

Hydromancerx

This is two related questions. I want to have a Fanny Pack that can be put in the Chest body slot instead of the Back Body Slot and a Ski Mask that can go on the Head Body Slot.

In the Mod Pile mod they had a holster item that can hold weapons in the holster. It has the tag "CanBeEquipped = Chest". I tried it for my fanny pack item and nothing happened. No choice for a chest slot. What did I do wrong?

item HCFannypackblue    {        WeightReduction     = 50,        Weight              = 0.2,        Type                = Container,        Capacity            = 4,        DisplayName         = Fanny Pack,        Icon                = HCFannypackblue,        CanBeEquipped         = Chest,    }

As for the Ski Mask I noticed in here, that besides a Top, Bottoms, Shoes and None locations on the body there is also a Head location. So I tried to plug it in as a spot. But when trying to do it in game nothing happened. No choice to wear on head. What did I do wrong? Or is it just not a valid spot?

item HCSkimask   {    BodyLocation    =    Head,    Weight          =     0.1,    Type            =    Clothing,    Temperature     =    10,    DisplayName     =    Ski Mask,    Icon            =    HCSkimask,    }

Thanks in advance!

• 2 months later...

I'll try to poke around later today, but I remember the code handling those slots being underdeveloped. They did exist, though.

Edit:

The body slots head and hand exist, but sadly, the method which handles wearing clothes only accepts bottoms, top, and shoes. Containers only accept back, primary, and secondary.