deep forest and scratches? ( bosque profundo y rasguños?)

SIGILODARK

would be nice if running Entering the deep forests, these cause we scratches caused by branches, for example if you run into the woods increase the chances to 40% alos scratches and infection as occurs when entering the windows with broken glass, to counteract the scratches caused by branches of the trees that the occupation of a worker who has thick skin, could prevent 15% of raguños running in the deep forest,

that seems my suggestion?

i speack spanish i use translate google

seria bueno si al correr  adentrandonos a los bosques profundo, estos nos causara rasguños a causa de las ramas, por ejemplo si corres  dentro el bosque aumentara las posibilidades a 40% alos rasguños y infeccion como sucede al entrar por las ventanas con los vidrios rotos, para contrarestar  los rasguños causados por las ramas de los arboles  esta la ocupacion de obrero que posee piel dura, podria evitar un 15% los raguños al correr dentro del bosque profundo, 

que les parece mi sugerencia? 

Yeah, its easy to do that IRL. If by run you literally mean 'sprinting,' through the woods, I could definitely see it implemented. Maybe even have a poison ivy thing installed that would make you uncomfortable and distract you...reducing your awareness. 

Yeah, its easy to do that IRL. If by run you literally mean 'sprinting,' through the woods, I could definitely see it implemented. Maybe even have a poison ivy thing installed that would make you uncomfortable and distract you...reducing your awareness. 

yeah, yeah, when I talk about running in the deep forest any likelihood of scratches caused by the trees, if not these types of scratches are well treated, these scratches become infected causing discomfort and pain.

i speack spanish i use translate google

si, si , cuando hablo de que al correr en  el bosque profundo haya probabilidad de rasguños provocados por los arboles, si no se trata bien estos tipos de rasguños , estos rasguños se infectaran causando molestias y dolor.