MAFIA: "Waiting for Spiffo" Clues & Post-Mortem
6 6

63 posts in this topic

If there's another forum game of this in the future, I'm not trusting any of you S.O.Bs.

:I

Was great fun though.

EDIT:

I figured I would drop this here, as it was my theory after I had been killed off:

Lemmy approached me claiming that he "knew", after a discussion with him he implied another group: One that contains Tooks, now you already have Tooks under you suspicion, but here's my theory - Drake informed me via steam that the Sheriff is Kirrus.

This was after I had informed him that I was the doctor, I believe me saving quill was their little 'confirmation' where they targeted another muffin and had me save them, in order to verify that I was in-fact the doctor, having gotten rid of me they can then be guaranteed a safe passage to kill off the sheriff - If what Drake said is right, that means Kirrus is their next target - leaving them able to happily pick away at the townies with little to no complications, easily winning them the game.

Yugdab is badguy backwords. I just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone didn't notice.

How much you wanna bet mash put me in Mafia because Dante's job was assassin :D

Such a bad guy.

well I was a poor innocent sould that fell out of a window.

remember me > ;(

-insert video of the Futurama episode of Pharaoh bender going "Remember me!" here pls-

as you wish

I must say that I do strongly prefer games where RP does not guide the game, and instead its the players actions and speech.

Lack of RP is replaced by more interesting RoleCards.