Trailers, RVs, and the like

oooooooooott

I don't know about anybody else, but I have always wanted to reenact the Walking Dead with my friends in PZ.

When I heard about vehicles being added at a later date, I became excited to do just that- Riding around in an RV with my group, stopping to camp for the night and then pulling up our roots and heading off. But then I realized

that nobody else had mentioned something like an RV or Mobile Home being added to the game.

I just wanted to get it out there... Not gonna make any presumptions. I guess it wouldn't be too hard to mod in,

once the vehicle framework has been added in...

Right?

Pretty much every variety of vehicle has been suggested before.  You can bet this will probably somehow make it in. (I hope)

Oh, man... I hope so. That would be wicked. :D

Edit: Can you give me a link to a post where someone talks about it? I want to read it D:

Edited by oooooooooott

I thought some of the homes you entered were mobile homes...?

Unless you mean the kind you can drive around, in which case that will take a lot of gas, but I don't have a problem with it :)

I mean the latter of the two (the ones you drive around in).

If you've ever watched TWD, or read the comics, you know what I mean.

(My ultimate dream is for peeps to be able to move around INSIDE of them while they are in motion, I.E. Jonny drives while Jenny eats some food in the kitchen)

while it could be fun, i feel like it would become a rolling tomb once the horde surrounded you and broke in.

but i suppose that would be fun in and of itself, the fight to escape the RV and the horde.

problem would definitely be the amount of fuel it would consume. and of course the noise, and just the fact that a zombie would see a big thing moving and would probably wander over just because it was something that was moving

Unless you mean the kind you can drive around, in which case that will take a lot of gas, but I don't have a problem with it :)

(My ultimate dream is for peeps to be able to move around INSIDE of them while they are in motion, I.E. Jonny drives while Jenny eats some food in the kitchen)

Thats my dream too :D That would be AWESOME! And after the TV Channels are in watch some TV while someone driving :)

Thats my dream too :D That would be AWESOME! And after the TV Channels are in watch some TV while someone driving :)

Yesss! That would be greeeat!

Let's make a ruckus so the devs notice this. :D

Yesss! That would be greeeat!

Let's make a ruckus so the devs notice this. :D

Jeah xD But i think that will take a LOT of time to make but if its in that will be extrem cool and the RV will be loud as hell you can think its like you shooting full auto with a shotgun :D