Clothes Line

CaptKaspar

Yeah, I currently have a small collection of wet towels because I keep forgetting to dump them in the neighbors house or somewhere. This seems like an obvious craftable because of the simplicity and utility...and uberevan's idea of wringing out the towel for water would be nice. The amounts, however minute, could be used even for plant watering. You have to make every drop count.

I would also like to be able to wring out the clothes/towels into a container to collect water.

no, no , no, depending on what use we will give the water a reason why would not recommend wring water from our wet clothes for consumption or irrigation, is because by killing zombies with either a bat or a blunt weapon the zombie blood I will spark us our clothes , for obvious reason to wring our wet clothes we would be wring water with infected blood, well I think it would be logical

i speack spanish  i use translator google

(en español

no, no , no , es dependiendo que utilidad le daremos a esa agua, una razon por la cual no recomendaria  esprimir el agua de nuestras prendas húmedas para el consumo o riego, es porque  al matar los zombies sea con un bate o un arma contundente, el zombie nos chispeara de sangre nuestras prendas, por obvia razon  al esprimir nuestras prendas humedas estariamos esprimiendo agua con sangre infectada , bueno creo que seria logico )

if I agree with you CaptKaspar ,
in real life, deverian dry towels so be putting them outside the house on the floor on a sunny day ,
this perfect your suggestion ,
that tollas to air dry outside on a sunny day , either in a clothes shop owner

i speack spanish i use translator google

(español
si estoy de acuerdo contigo CaptKaspar,
en vida real, las toallas deverian secarse  asi sea poniendolas  afuera de la casa en el piso en un dia soleado, 
esta perfecta tu sugerencia, 
que las tollas se sequen solas en  el exterior en un dia soleado, sea en un tendero de ropa
)

Para sigilodark

Supongo que depende de lo que has estado haciendo con esa ropa.

De cualquier manera, si te estabas muriendo de sed que estaría desesperado por hacer un montón de cosas correctas?

if the option to drink the water drained garments enabled, should have its cons as entering state of ill from drinking water with blood, do not you think ?

i speack spanish i use translate google

si la opción  de beber el agua escurrida de las prendas se habilita, debería tener sus contras como entrar en estado de enfermo a causa de beber el agua con sangre, no te parece?

To sigilodark

I guess it depends on what you've been doing in those clothes.

Either way, if you were dying of thirst you'd be desperate to do a lot of things right?

If your clothes are wet, it must have been raining or you have been recently swimming. Why wouldn't you collect water from the rain or whatever water source you were submerged in?

To sigilodark

I guess it depends on what you've been doing in those clothes.

Either way, if you were dying of thirst you'd be desperate to do a lot of things right?

If your clothes are wet, it must have been raining or you have been recently swimming. Why wouldn't you collect water from the rain or whatever water source you were submerged in?

That's what I'm saying :P

You use your clothes to collect it from the source. That doesn't mean you couldn't drink directly from the source though.