Body part aiming

raymond

So, just an obvious and probably a tricky to implement thing... Once again, haven't found any suggestions aiming straight at targeting specific limbs, but as it's so obvious, probably there was =/ ... I think it should be done in two ways: by player shooting a needed model bodypart, or maybe through a special menu like VATS in dem new fallouts (yeah I've probably annoyed a lot of people wih my fallout fanboyism already :P) meaning it'd have % of hit depending on skill, obv. And, obv., leg damage = slowdown, head = death/knockout, body = death/agony, arms = unable to use weapons/efficiency decrease and so on...

So, just an obvious and probably a tricky to implement thing... Once again, haven't found any suggestions aiming straight at targeting specific limbs, but as it's so obvious, probably there was =/ ... I think it should be done in two ways: by player shooting a needed model bodypart, or maybe through a special menu like VATS in dem new fallouts (yeah I've probably annoyed a lot of people wih my fallout fanboyism already :P) meaning it'd have % of hit depending on skill, obv. And, obv., leg damage = slowdown, head = death/knockout, body = death/agony, arms = unable to use weapons/efficiency decrease and so on...

I think that you already get increased chance to headshot with higher skill, but specifically targeting limbs in PvP would be great, especially if cannibalism is ever implemented. However, no matter how much would we all want to cripple our foes and lock them in a cellar (once cellars are implemented), I can't really imagine that working in such a fast paced isometric game.