[Nitrado] soft reset

syfy

looking thru the forum, i see mention of editing a .Bat file to perform a soft reset.

the files of my Nitrado server don't seem to have that file where i can find it, as i kind of expected.

the question is, how do i perform a soft reset on a rented Nitrado server?

copy and paste ProjectZomboidServer.bat

and rename it to something like ProjectZomboidServer Soft Reset.bat

Then edit it and add the command, I've forgot it but i think it's -Dsoftreset

".\jre64\bin\java.exe" -Dsoftreset -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m

Something like that. But again i've forgot it, someone may have to confirm is what i said it correct.

Also i've  noticed soft reset not fixing house windows and clearing items from player created wooden crates, Zombies on the ground was also not disappearing in some cases.

copy and paste ProjectZomboidServer.bat

and rename it to something like ProjectZomboidServer Soft Reset.bat

Then edit it and add the command, I've forgot it but i think it's -Dsoftreset

".\jre64\bin\java.exe" -Dsoftreset -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m

Something like that. But again i've forgot it, someone may have to confirm is what i said it correct.

Also i've  noticed soft reset not fixing house windows and clearing items from player created wooden crates, Zombies on the ground was also not disappearing in some cases.

The instructions still apply, except instead of it being a bat it will be a .sh file instead since Nitrado uses Linux. However, whether they allow you access to this file is a completely different matter.

• 1 year later...

On 20/02/2015 at 8:28 AM, Connall said:

The instructions still apply, except instead of it being a bat it will be a .sh file instead since Nitrado uses Linux. However, whether they allow you access to this file is a completely different matter.

This command can also clean the floor of the items on leased servers GameServers ?