Hide crafting that's too high level

Oblivionburn

I didn't see this on the Suggested Suggestions, and thought it might make the interface a bit cleaner: hide the carpentry options until they're able to be built (skill is high enough).

I agree, it would unclutter the interface a little, but it's also handy so that you know what you require to be able build those items...

I feel the same about it as EnigmaGrey, for seasoned players it's just unnecessary waste of space, for newcomers it's another game that forces them to "Wiki Walk" just to know what they can and can not do.

Here is a solution, make it an option in the options menu. Options are good.

I guess we could also wait for the UI overhaul (if it's still a thing) and see if that changes anything.

While it may provide a bit of clutter, I believe Carpentry items which are not yet available should be left visible because it allows a player to know what they need both in materials and in skill to be ready to build that item. It gives a goal to build toward.

Even after over 100 hours in the game and coding a building mod, I still forget what is needed sometimes. I would not want to have to check the wiki regularly. I hate it when any game requires me to visit the wiki regularly because the information I need is not available within the game itself.

An in-game recipe list would be a nice compromise.