Static cornstalks

Scorpinox85

Hey everyone.

I was just on my way to Dreadwood from Muldraugh and as I was running through the cornfield by the north farm. As I darted about the corn, axing up some zeds it occurred to me that the last time I was in a corn field, I couldn't see anything but corn. The stalks naturally stagger in position, despite being in rows. There is rarely a lane one can clearly see down in a corn field once inside it.

I don't know if player planted corn blocks your vision but I think if it isn't too difficult, it would be neat to see it implemented to make corn and other tall crops block your vision, generate noise when touched and be hard to just run through similar to how dense trees make it all black and slow you to a crawl.

Just a thought, not sure if this has already been suggested. Please weigh in.

Hey everyone.

I was just on my way to Dreadwood from Muldraugh and as I was running through the cornfield by the north farm. As I darted about the corn, axing up some zeds it occurred to me that the last time I was in a corn field, I couldn't see anything but corn. The stalks naturally stagger in position, despite being in rows. There is rarely a lane one can clearly see down in a corn field once inside it.

I don't know if player planted corn blocks your vision but I think if it isn't too difficult, it would be neat to see it implemented to make corn and other tall crops block your vision, generate noise when touched and be hard to just run through similar to how dense trees make it all black and slow you to a crawl.

Just a thought, not sure if this has already been suggested. Please weigh in.

Yeah that sounds like a good idea, minor things like this in the game just make it feel a little more realistic. 

"player planted corn"

i've never found a packet of corn seeds yet, and never seen anyone mention any difficulties in getting it to grow.

i do hope we get the chance to grow some corn at some point though.

the only corn fields i've ever seen were at the farm house in muldraugh, the western farm that has a well and i believe there are a few houses with very small fields of corn