Hydrocraft Testing Server

Hydromancerx

Hey Dude, I just downloaded your mod and I started to collect a lot of things like QTips, Garden Hoses, Hot Glue Guns... But I don't see that anything of this would work in any case. May Garden Hoses have something to see with the Irrigation Mod in wich you can use the hoses...

I tried to put all the mod things I've found in the main inventory to see if anything works. Still got nothing. Is anything you can tell me about your mod?

Thank you :)

Oh yeah, I like the umbrellas and the different kind of bags. Some of the objects icons appears like a ''?'', for example the Compas. 

@JaviLander

Thanks for taking interest in my mod. I will be posting v1.1 sometime later today. So a lot of the "?" should be fixed. Plus a bunch of new stuff. As for garden hoses, there are not crossovers to the irrigation mod yet, however I have though about making a cross over mod that requires both Hydrocraft and whatever mod it crosses over too. Others like the umbrella mod have been included in my mod (after I asked for their permission).

The 2nd post of the mod thread lists most recipes so far. But my main focus is getting the items into the game first and then later releasing versions with more things to do with all these new objects. As for what to say about the mod, well I wanted to make a mod that filled in the empty containers with more stuff you would find. There was just too few types of objects for my taste. And then of course the ability to use these items to invent your way into survival.

Nice! Hope you finish the mod soon and with any bug, good luck. I've started reading about lua. files but don't find a basic tutorial to learn lua. language. I saw the RoboMat's Modding Tutorial but he said that is neccesary to know that.

I would like to help you with this, but I don't know how, so I'll keep testing your mod and enjoying it :)