RELEASED: Build 31

RobertJohnson

Should have a Deaf trait along with Hard of hearing one!

Difference being Deaf u have 0% sound.

Not being able to hear zombies braking your windows/door as they get into your base can be a nice little handy cap, also ppl like me IRL that are deaf can get alittle extra points to make up for being Deaf lol

Deaf exists as a trait and currently gives you 12 points to spend elsewhere. :)

Sir Twiggy played the test build on stream and tried out the deaf trait.

You can check out his previous casts here: http://www.twitch.tv/sirtwiggy/profile/past_broadcasts

Will soft-resets skip over player locked crates with this build? Currently they are resetting the loot inside all crafted crates, so we have stopped doing them on our server as it was resetting player hoarding progress. 

Don't mean to be pushy, but I thought this was a pretty good question. Very excited about this update, and appreciate all the dev work. But with the implementation of locked crates, a crucial component in MP, how will soft-resets work with this?

Should have a Deaf trait along with Hard of hearing one!

Difference being Deaf u have 0% sound.

Not being able to hear zombies braking your windows/door as they get into your base can be a nice little handy cap, also ppl like me IRL that are deaf can get alittle extra points to make up for being Deaf lol

Deaf exists as a trait and currently gives you 12 points to spend elsewhere. :)

Sir Twiggy played the test build on stream and tried out the deaf trait.

You can check out his previous casts here: http://www.twitch.tv/sirtwiggy/profile/past_broadcasts

<3 u guys =^.^=

wish i could have seen it when he was live, but guess past broadcast will have to work.

I believe that people will continue to either break your house door, or burn the entire house down using a campfire and just not give two shits about the lock system... Can they break the padlocks on the boxes and stuff?

I am really excited about this update, and can't wait for NPC's or the "washing the blood or getting sick" thing either :3

I believe that people will continue to either break your house door, or burn the entire house down using a campfire and just not give two shits about the lock system...

Agreed, a survivor can spend weeks building walls, collecting loot. Some guy finds your base, waits until you are offline, takes a sledge and with four swings is inside. :/

I believe that people will continue to either break your house door, or burn the entire house down using a campfire and just not give two shits about the lock system...

Agreed, a survivor can spend weeks building walls, collecting loot. Some guy finds your base, waits until you are offline, takes a sledge and with four swings is inside. :/

Currently, they're being implemented more for RP, than for securing loot. Currently, the best way of keeping stuff safe in MP, is hiding it behind something.

And a way to remove sledgehammer from spawing in MP :)

Should help with that, a good carpenter with a good walls and barricade and it'll take several axe swing to get in there, it'll lower the condition of your axe and make tons of noise.

And also the locked container, need again to destroy the crate :)

Should help with that, a good carpenter with a good walls and barricade and it'll take several axe swing to get in there, it'll lower the condition of your axe and make tons of noise.

It would be cool if existing structure sprite tiles could be given properties that require certain tools. Like you could remove an existing chain link fence with bold cutters only. You could probably map out which sprites required which of the following tools:

wrenches, pliers, leverage tools (crowbar), cutters (box cutters), striking tools (hammers), struck or hammered tools (chisels), screwdrivers, vises, clamps, snips, saws, drills and knives

if u cant sleep in MP sleeping pills should be removed from spawning as well =^.^=

also finding a use for rotten food's maybe, fertilizer cough cough...

Atleast you immediately know if someone broke inside your base. Your stuff is much safer from people who were just wandering around without any intention of stealing from you, took a look inside your creates and realized that your sledge and 20 boxes of nails are just too valuable to pass up.