RELEASED: Build 31

RobertJohnson

Error will appear in the build 31.7.

When create a bottling(Carrots) it is an error.

Error log >>> http://www.weapons-free.com/console.txt

In addition, items it does not display correctly.

Image >>> http://www.weapons-free.com/Image4.jpg

@Enigma :lol:

@falcon33jp did you read the post before yours?  ^_^

I've been posting without reading at all ! ! ! >_<

I'm sorry ! >_<

Post your suggestions in suggestions, your bugs in the bug tracker, and your requests for support in the support section, please.

This thread is a mess enough as is.

Why not set a Annoucement - Header in this section with big Letters ?

Thanks for the suggestion. Please post it in suggestions.

I'm joking. Done. :D

Post your suggestions in suggestions, your bugs in the bug tracker, and your requests for support in the support section, please.

This thread is a mess enough as is.

Why not set a Annoucement - Header in this section with big Letters ?

Thanks for the suggestion. Please post it in suggestions.

I'm joking. Done. :D

ahahhh... very good!  :P

We do?

A slider that you may drag to any speed you wish, from shambler to sprinter, and and inbetween of each setting?

well it's not a bar, but rather a dropdown list... go check it out before you ask...

We do?

A slider that you may drag to any speed you wish, from shambler to sprinter, and and inbetween of each setting?

well it's not a bar, but rather a dropdown list... go check it out before you ask...

It's very likely he already knows about this, he's clarified a bar with percentages in his suggestion thread.   :)

Probably best to stay on topic as Enigma has already stated.

Hotfix 31.8:

• Fixed racking being interrupted when trying to fire a Pistol. (Issue #001488)
  • Added "Rack Firearm" keybind, X by default.  Only for Hardcore reloading.  It used to be spacebar, but Melee uses spacebar now. (Issue #001494)
  • Fixed stomping on multiple zombies at once.
  • Fixed bug loading a player that was created with no clothes.
  • Fiddled with "charged attack" damage.  Fixed charge time affecting firearm damage. (Issue #001492)
  • Display name of food items that have no hunger reduction (canned food, cigarettes, etc).
  • Fixed recipe exception when the base item wasn't food (bowl + cabbage = salad for example). (Issues #001497, #001490, #001496)
  • Fixed happiness/boredom bonus from spices being 100x less than they should (salt/pepper give +2 each). (Issue #001491)
  • Fixed Last Stand bug with non-English language. (Issue #001489)
  • Draw progress bar in Health window when bandaging a deep wound.
  • Splatter blood in a radial pattern when stomping a zombie.  Might change it back to directional, blood tended to fly for 100 feet though.

Yea, my steam just updated this hotfix and now I can't play on any servers until someone gets around to updating them :(

We're up to date. =)

Saw your server man.. Gonna hop on, so.... Yeah.... And be annoying.... In an RPish way.. In a way I don''t end up being annoying. But I'll be there man! :D 

Hotfix 31.8:

• Fixed happiness/boredom bonus from spices being 100x less than they should (salt/pepper give +2 each). (Issue #001491)

Glad to see this finally addressed......however, it seems the bonus is......underwhelming, even with the fix. Gonna try it out and see how much of the spice is actually consumed for this minor happiness/boredom bonus. Not meaning to gripe, but if your gonna trade in a non-perishable food to gain happiness, shouldn't it be at least +5~+10?

Hello, was just wondering if it's all good to stream the build 31 [iwillbackupmysave] on Twitch? I hardly see anyone streaming PZ and it definitely needs more attention. Without a doubt the best game I've played for as long as I can remember. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread, I'm new to the PZ forums. :)

Edit: Oops I should have read the thread before posting *facepalm* my bad, sorry.

Hotfix 31.8:

• Fixed recipe exception when the base item wasn't food (bowl + cabbage = salad for example). (Issues #001497, #001490, #001496)

It's not completely fixed. I posted a bug tracker regarding the bugged salads already crafted that still can't be poured on ground to recover their bowls.

Hotfix 31.8:

Glad to see this finally addressed......however, it seems the bonus is......underwhelming, even with the fix. Gonna try it out and see how much of the spice is actually consumed for this minor happiness/boredom bonus. Not meaning to gripe, but if your gonna trade in a non-perishable food to gain happiness, shouldn't it be at least +5~+10?

I completely agree.

Some feedback on the CDAA:

I obviously like it for a change and I am glad that I can save and continue properly. The problem is, it is just too easy. I see how I can no longer kill many zombies effectively with fire or brute force and it creates a different kind of sneaky gameplay. Still, once I have tweezers I am fine, because the deep wound heals without suturing it and even though I have an infection I can't see how it has any impact on my gameplay.

Here is what I did, which might help as a guide for those who just die. I have enough time in the burning house to take some curtains down, rip them, bandage my groin and take some food with me. The next step is to kill zombies who wear trousers and sweaters, so I don't freeze while I move in northward direction (top right corner of the screen). Being drunk is annoying,  but no real problem and by the time I am at the farm, I am sober. As long as I have the cold, which doesn't stay for long either, I stay away from the zombies. Only a lack of food makes me go on a loot run.

By the time the wound is the only thing that is supposed to be harmful, I search for tweezers and once you have them you are already settled. Just take the glass shard out and wait for the wound to heal and the infection to vanish. After that it is just the usual gameplay. 

Gonna try it out and see how much of the spice is actually consumed for this minor happiness/boredom bonus.

Most spices seem to have 10 uses, with their default statline being -10hunger and +15 to +30 boredom/unhappy. Changing that into 10x uses of -2 unhappy/boredom sounds about right.

• Splatter blood in a radial pattern when stomping a zombie.  Might change it back to directional, blood tended to fly for 100 feet though.

This is actually great and I hope it stays this way, I can understand 100ft+ directional blood splatter if the head is smashed with a sledgehammer or some other heavy hitting weapon, radial feels more realistic when you're just stomping it with your boot.