RELEASED: Build 31

RobertJohnson

• [MP] Added a DropOffWhiteListAfterDeath server options, if true when a player die, he's removed from the whitelist.

Will this mean they get kicked off the server immediately? This would be perfect for a Hunger Games themed server I was going to do.

more than likely not, itll just removed you from the database, you would have to disconnect and try to join with the same name, and you would get the error "username & password doesnt exist"

unless they have changed things with how the DB works

Liking the changes so far, I just hope that the points balance out xD And by balance out I mean having negative perks that don't utterly kill you just so you can take 1 postive perk that half the time is questionable usage, and having good perks that don't cost an arm and a leg to get. AKA only have 2-3 good perks that require you to take 2-4 actually pretty debilitating negative perks *if you arent abusing the ones that dont matter atm cause they're not implimented yet* to just get one of the actual good perks, which eagle eye is not one of those >.>

I HATE U ALL! I NEED TO GO TO BED BUT STILL PLAYING!

Just Joke :)

Have u a plan to change Zombie spawn? Maybe in future builds? I thinks thats more importent then any another thing...even more then NPC (thats my opion ofcourse). When u clean around of your safehouse, you are save forever. After this point game will more like Sims, so i -even- dont need a barricade or something.

PS. : When i miss something about this pls sorry.

I have a question about the burglur class.  Since there's work being done on keys and locked doors and pad locks and what not, are there any plans to have a burglur only trait for lockpicking? I can see having a burglur npc or ally being really useful for sneaking around and looting for supplies without waking up every zombie along the way by breaking down a door or window to get in =3

I have a question about the burglur class.  Since there's work being done on keys and locked doors and pad locks and what not, are there any plans to have a burglur only trait for lockpicking? I can see having a burglur npc or ally being really useful for sneaking around and looting for supplies without waking up every zombie along the way by breaking down a door or window to get in =3

I want to just +1 this idea! I'd lock the idea behind some items, perhaps have the burglar start off with these too. I don't think you should just be able to pick locks without any items to assist you.

Yup, and having the key of the crates made it open automatically for you (no need to right click "unlock") tho combinaison padlock will need the code to be entered to remove the padlock.

Same for door, they'll unlock automatically if you have the key (but not lock back ;))

Suppose a robber destroyed my locked box, he can still get the box thing?

Oooh build 31 looks awesome, will cars be in this update aswell or will that be later on, if yes then i hope to see sneak peeks, if not then oh well build 31 looks great still ^^

If not mentioned in the original post, it is not part of the update.