Gap Between Shallow Roof and Wall

robotnixon1

Hey all,

New here!  I've tried searching around for an answer to this, but to no avail. I've been messing around with the Building Editor and I feel like I have a pretty good handle on it, but when I make a shallow roof, there is a gap between the roof and the exterior wall. If you look at Thuztor's map project, you can see there is a white filler in between them in-game. How do I get this? Is it something I need to add in TileZed?

Thanks!

post-21226-0-05368300-1423426987_thumb.j

Thanks, it's all making sense now. So, another question if you don't mind. What's the difference between the various roof layers? Say if I put the accents in roof 2 and not roof or the other way around. Does it just mean that one gets drawn over the other?

Thanks, it's all making sense now. So, another question if you don't mind. What's the difference between the various roof layers? Say if I put the accents in roof 2 and not roof or the other way around. Does it just mean that one gets drawn over the other?

Yup. And if you're thinking of sharing any of your buildings or giving them eg. to bedford falls, it's good to place them properly so that others can find stuff more easily.