Power Plant

Gustav

Imagine a Power Plant out of the way in West Point (doesn't have to be in West Point but thats my suggestion) that could be maintained to keep the lights on through Kentucky! In multiplayer there'd probably be battles over who has control over the Power Plant which would be awesome. Imagine if a player took control of the power plant and shut down power two weeks early! Or imagine if players could chose where power is sent to stop some Neighborhoods from having power. Which brings me too my next point: Power Lines are not in Project Zomboid. Imagine: When cars are added drinking some whiskey then driving and knocking over a Power Line knocking out power in your neighborhood despite the fact that your friends are still maintaing power over in West Point (obviously you should be able to repair damaged Power Lines). I have suggestions for a Water Pumping Station which I'll make a different thread on.

I think generators should be the only power plants late game, yeah a power plant would be wicked cool, but would require an unrealistic ammount of fuel.

What if it was added but would not be able to be used for generation after certain amounts of time. It would make a cool base, may have much needed materials, and possibly have some survivors who could aid with the generators and such. The drawbacks would be a few hordes, it would be far away, and it would be ineffective for long term survival unless you leave for it late game with tons of supplies. 

If it is a fuel plant it also may have a truck with a (dont know the word for it so forgive me if im wrong) tank on the back of it with some fuel. Valued but risky.

I think generators should be the only power plants late game, yeah a power plant would be wicked cool, but would require an unrealistic ammount of fuel.

What if it was added but would not be able to be used for generation after certain amounts of time. It would make a cool base, may have much needed materials, and possibly have some survivors who could aid with the generators and such. The drawbacks would be a few hordes, it would be far away, and it would be ineffective for long term survival unless you leave for it late game with tons of supplies. 

If it is a fuel plant it also may have a truck with a (dont know the word for it so forgive me if im wrong) tank on the back of it with some fuel. Valued but risky.

Yeah, I suppose with larger fuel containers it could prove as an awesome late-game fuel supply. I can already imagine the scene in my head:

12 months after the apocalypse, weeds and vines n shit everywhere- and the lights in Muldraugh suddenly flip back on for the first time.