Better reloading

colorfastnewt7

This is something really simple that's bugged me for a long time. When using your gun you don't know how many more shots you have left. I know it is like real life but you should be able to click a button and have you remove the mag and count the bullets. it would save a lot of wasted shots and unneeded reloading.                                                                                                               The second idea is being able to unload guns.  *drops mic.

I agree. I understand in the heat of battle, it's easy to lose count of ammo, and frankly - the spartan idea of not having a persistent counter is more life-like. But you should definitly be able to do a round count when you're safe. I have had my hands on a large swath of makes/models of handguns, the likes of which would be found in suburban kentucky, and all of them have holes (some even stamped labels to save you from counting) so you can get a quick glance of your situation. ...from that point forward, i could see enhancements to where you have to have magazines in order for the pistol to function (much like DayZ, if i understand correctly?) with a revolver implemented so you dont have to have magazines...but then you'd want to find speedloaders...I'd better stop :blush: