Shnordo

Question

It is not a big deal, and I am sorry if this is a re-post, but I was not sure on how to search for something like this if it already existed.

During one of my last game sessions, I came across a very disturbing, yet funny, glitch. I am not sure if it is an in-game feature, but I would like to have some clarification as to what I did wrong if applicable.

I spent many hours in the game building a massive fortress around an existing in-game house(which housed all of my loot). I was using the 'Log Walls' as the perimeter, and it took me several real time hours and many in-game weeks to complete this task. Once I had finished, I left my fortress in search for some supplies to start my farm, and when I got back, the whole interior of my fortress was replaced with a forest of trees, erasing the in-game house and all of the loot I have accumulated in this session.

I am not looking to get anything back, and I am not here to complain. I understand the game is in alpha, and I expect that there will be glitches or bugs. This, for me, is just to bring it to your attention. I fear that if this has happened to someone else who isn't me, that they would be a little more upset. I am not sure if it was the type of all I chose to make, or if it was another factor. Although the wall is the only logical explanation as to what had happened.

This save file was a rather recent one, starting as 'World Version: 43' in Westpoint, then later updated to 'World Version: 56' in Westpoint. This 'glitch' occurred on 2/2/2015, but haven't been able to post as I was not home for the past several days.

I really really enjoy the game, I love the premise of the game. Like I said, I am not looking for any kind of reimbursement as I was expecting something like this would happen sooner or later. Just trying to bring it up to someones attention.

I attached some photos of what happened so you can see how bizarre the situation is. As you can see, Half of my in-game house was replaced with a forest for reasons that I can not explain. In panic, I ran upstairs where I kept all of my weapons and fell from the second story of my house, hilarity ensued.

Sincerely,

Survivalist Expert Shnordo

I am terribly sorry, I think I may have posted this in the wrong section. I didn't notice until I had posted the topic. If someone could please move this to the "Glitches" it would be most appreciated.

Sincerely,

I am terribly sorry, I think I may have posted this in the wrong section. I didn't notice until I had posted the topic. If someone could please move this to the "Glitches" it would be most appreciated.

Sincerely,

post-21194-0-86888600-1423177281_thumb.p

post-21194-0-04035900-1423177286_thumb.p

post-21194-0-04161500-1423177290_thumb.p

post-21194-0-98957900-1423177293_thumb.p

4 answers to this question

Sorry, I am having trouble locating the file you requested. I have searched the path, C;/programfiles(x86)/steam/steamapps/common/projectzomboid, where I assumed this file would be, with no luck. I have also looked in my documents but failed to find any relative files. Also, the search bar was unhelpful. Could you please direct me to the file you need?

Archived