Fireworks are legal to sell in Kentucky. How about them in PZ?

LostMySledgehammer

After a quick google search, I've noticed that it's legal to buy and sell some fireworks in Kentucky. Thinking back on some zombie movies, like Land of the Dead, where survivors will strategically use fireworks to distract/lure zombies away.

If you included a fireworks store, you'd open up some possibilities for items that generate noise. You could go all the way from low-scale firecrackers, which would be useful for pulling zombies out of a building or distracting a nearby horde. You could maybe have roman candles, which would be very ineffective against zombies, but the projectiles could be something the zombies follow. The largest scale firework could be a legitimate firework, which operates in a similar fashion to the helicopters, only it's stationary, but still have a pretty large radius.

In order to use Fireworks, you'd need a lighter or some matches.

I was saying they could be used as a distraction as well but they also would provide a good amount of light in the area for a few seconds just so you can see if you really needed to. Then you could possibly make a cannon out of them because firing model rockets and fireworks from a makeshift cannon or rocket launcher would be epic. Then you could also get things like smoke bombs or pop-its to throw because the smoke could give you a short amount of cover. Pop its could be used to attract zombies in a direction so that way you could move them or attract  them to you. (I don't know why you would want to do that.) Like you said roman candles could be used as a weapons but what about flare guns as well. Just a suggestion