In-Game Power Plant

Robert7301201

I guess it would be some what unrealistic for a power plant to run post zombie outbreak. Given the amount of materials and effort it would take (I imagine) to have a working generator that would be a valuable enough resource for people to fight over etc.

I had a lot to say about Hydro plants .... but it would just feed the trolls .. so I won't

more importantly

Muldraugh, KY has a Natural Gas plant Muldraugh Compressor Station which is actually well within the map area already created ....

this would make a very fun PvP location to fight over .... that's not to say it would run forever ... but there would certainly be tools and parts on-hand to keep it going for a while

Generators will bring back the power. It will be cool to decide where the fuel goes, to generator or to the car :-).

Well it depends on how far you are traveling vs why you need power. Once most perishables rot then the only food required to be refrigerated will be farmed items and such. If you travel to the farm and back for supply trips or to the other towns then i would say the car. Unless you are really blind and have a huge farm then go with the generator. Plus wouldn't a generator be to big to move without a car or be required to be made with car parts.