Suggestions for main features ( TOPIC UPDATE )

Gatrie

GENERALLY

In my opinion PZ so far has a lot of potentials. And in comparison with other survival games it feels more complete. I know that the game is still in Alpha test, however i would like to make a suggestion of some features that could - in my opinion - fit perfectly the game.

IDEAS

More interaction with the environment e.x the animation of sitting on the chair, sleeping on the bed or the couch, or generally move, destroy the furniture's.

More crafting features e.x more lighting recipes ( torches, lamps ),  items - or item recipes - ( power generator which it will produce light to the building HOWEVER it will make a lot of noise which could attract a lot zombies ) 

Vehicles 

3 for now in my opinion that should be added. 

All critiques are accepted!!!! :D

1) already been sugested, going to be added, devs focusing on other things before the eye candy.

2) Already sugested, some of them going to be added.

3) Already in development.

Please read these:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/26-how-to-write-a-good-suggestion-read-before-posting-unofficial/

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/192-commonly-suggested-suggestions-read-before-posting-unofficial/

Before posting.

Dont post different suggestions in the same topic.

Dont create new topics for already suggested things unless you have something to add to them.
Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the forums!

Very nice ideas you have there. So good, that probably have been suggested a million times before. 

But don't worry, most of us do the same thing with our first post... :)

I didn't, do I get a reward? :D