Car wreckage - early WIP

Wasteland

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

zomboidcar_zpsf0c94e10.jpg

Yay I won't have to make my own wooden cars anymore to fill the streets.

That made me laugh so hard cx

Dko Is The mod ready for the public us? It would be amazing and what map is that on Version 3?

This is something that needs to be in game. Right now, it seems like you're in a test city where the secret government placed you in for testing purposes to find the ultimate survivor in the apocalypse. There are no traces of other people ever being there. I think they're working on that though and I think that your mod can make it to the vanilla version.  ;)

This is something that needs to be in game. Right now, it seems like you're in a test city where the secret government placed you in for testing purposes to find the ultimate survivor in the apocalypse. There are no traces of other people ever being there. I think they're working on that though and I think that your mod can make it to the vanilla version.  ;)

It's funny how often I use that as a backstory for my single player character.

Or like, a civilian who snuck into an exclusion zone...

It's funny how often I use that as a backstory for my single player character.

Or like, a civilian who snuck into an exclusion zone...

I usualy think that my character is immune to the virus in the air that changed every man in the town into zombie, but he isn't immune to the zombie bite/scratch.

• 1 month later...

OK guys, im nealy done here. Was on a vocation and had some things to take care, anyway here is what is done.

There will not be school bus, tank and helicopter as planned, simply don't have any time for that. What i really need now a a good guide how to implement them ingame.

cars.png

• 2 weeks later...

OK guys, im nealy done here. Was on a vocation and had some things to take care, anyway here is what is done.

There will not be school bus, tank and helicopter as planned, simply don't have any time for that. What i really need now a a good guide how to implement them ingame.

cars.png

I take it you want them as a in game object with inventory etc?

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot tell you how hype I am about vehicles.

The lack of vehicles is the main thing that impacts on the realism of the PZ world I think as I guess bikes and cars are so ubiquitous in irl....I dunno.

Even if they can't be made into containers for loot, just having them in world will be awesome enough.

Really good work dude. Top stuff!

These are great! Definitely do more angles for them! And maybe for ones placed on the streets, randomize the direction they're facing, would make it look like more of an apocalyptic scramble where everyone crashes into every next car, pole and building to escape the zombies! :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...