Car wreckage - early WIP

Wasteland

Well onr thing that made me upset all that time were empty streets. Knox looked like everyone just gone away with theyr cars and those that had no cars re survivors.

So we decided to fix that problem on our server and made some new tilsets for car wreckage, abandoned cars and some other stuff.

I know we will get cars some day BUT we will get working cars and i wnat to see some more trash and post-apocalyptic scene.

So here is a bit whats done already:

ZtxOehLvnP8.jpg

Well onr thing that made me upset all that time were empty streets. Knox looked like everyone just gone away with theyr cars and those that had no cars re survivors.

So we decided to fix that problem on our server and made some new tilsets for car wreckage, abandoned cars and some other stuff.

I know we will get cars some day BUT we will get working cars and i wnat to see some more trash and post-apocalyptic scene.

So here is a bit whats done already:

ZtxOehLvnP8.jpg

Great!!!! Congratulations, amazing work!!

Now just make them a container that you can loot and they will be perfect.

:-)  I am with you, Crawler! ^_^

Looking good, however it would be much better if the cars didn't start out looking like they've been abandoned ages ago. It would be awesome if they started out looking relatively new and somehow make them degrade over time possibly tying it into Erosion if possible.

well, it's a part of something bigger so all cars will be abandoned from vwry start and i dont know how to make Erosion influence them

Looks awesome!

Is there anyway they could be turned into containers that spawn with random items-- like crowbars, a box of cereal, water bottles, gasoline cans, and cigarettes?. I only ask because I noticed some images have broken windows, like maybe you'd have to break open the window to even get at them. That'd be sweet.

Looks awesome!

Is there anyway they could be turned into containers that spawn with random items-- like crowbars, a box of cereal, water bottles, gasoline cans, and cigarettes?. I only ask because I noticed some images have broken windows, like maybe you'd have to break open the window to even get at them. That'd be sweet.

Well i do hope i will be able to set up cars as containers and do some loot-lists in them. Never did it before, but i guess nothin is impossible.

I'm really looking forward that sombodey will do a mod allowing to use car parts to build walls and barricades

• 1 month later...