What are you listening to?

Tomwa

• 1 month later...

Hey.. so were were totally in 2 minds about this one, but edged it being more potentially unlovely than not. So, there's the line. Please do avoid it!

-snip-

And if that makes me boring, I'm totally boring. Also, not my usual listen.

http://last.fm/user/aieron

Alright my bad, won't share next time.  Didn't think it would be a deal, but clearly it was.  Everything I listen to could be classified NSFW

Alright my bad, won't share next time. Didn't think it would be a deal, but clearly it was. Everything I listen to could be classified NSFW

Yea the stuff I listen to is usually of the same caliber.

Swearing and other NSFW stuff, fine. Potentially racist and/or misogynistic, we draw the line at. That was totally *just* on the line, and we really were unsure about it being Not Lovely here!

Alright my bad, won't share next time. Didn't think it would be a deal, but clearly it was. Everything I listen to could be classified NSFW

Yea the stuff I listen to is usually of the same caliber.

Swearing and other NSFW stuff, fine. Potentially racist and/or misogynistic, we draw the line at. That was totally *just* on the line, and we really were unsure about it being Not Lovely here!

Its all good.  It's your rodeo after all, not mine. :)

Here's the playlist currently in my media player:

1. Fuel - Shimmer

2. Gary Allen - Every Storm Runs Out Of Rain

3. Gary Allen - Life Aint Always Beautiful

4. The Fray - Cable Car

5. The Fray - Never Say Never

6. The Fray - How To Save A Life

7. The Fray - Vienna

8. The Fray - You Found Me

DISCLAIMER:

I mean to offend noone and I understand the sensitive subject matter of the song and the band itself, please if you take nothing from it then at least take the melody from it. There are but a few families that did not feel the pain of WW2, again I mean to offend noone, merely to honour those whom fell in combat and outside of it for what they held in their hearts. Those who fought for a better tomorrow, for many did not live to see it. Hopefully today we can say we live in that better world, and we can continue to strive for a better and more gracious world still.

• 3 weeks later...