Tomwa

What are you listening to?

say what you will about Jimmy Fallon and his version of The Tonight Show, but the guy has musical chops and respect from the artists who sang the songs

deal with it. 

I don't need to, I managed to beat Panthera Cantus. I think that gets me gloating rights! :P

Also don't know if you've noticed, but the soundtrack is missing the best song in the entire game:

deal with it. 

I don't need to, I managed to beat Panthera Cantus. I think that gets me gloating rights! :P

Also don't know if you've noticed, but the soundtrack is missing the best song in the entire game:

I know, i'm fuckin pissed that they left that out. I have the entire soundtrack, it came with Solo Remix (it was on sale or something)

deal with it. 

I know, i'm fuckin pissed that they left that out. I have the entire soundtrack, it came with Solo Remix (it was on sale or something)

..You played the solo remix?

Also, another Anamaguchi as I know a few people here liked them last time. ;)

Also:

Didn't even know this "Disney Genderbend" project was a thing, but this is a lovely cover!

I'm 14 but i don't like modern music (but there is a lot of good modern music, i just don't remember names ;D), so i mostly listen to music from 70's, 80's and 90's years. But i like Bob Marley too.

Examples of what I listen to:

Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive, A-Ha -Take on me, Queen - I Want To Break Free, Opus - Live Is Life, Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited, Europe - The Final Countdown, Boney M - Rasputin (whole Boney M), Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive, Village People - YMCA, 

OutLast - Hey Ya!, Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby, MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This, Mr. President - Coco Jambo, Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound Of Silence, The Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch

All music by Bob Marley, Some Elvis Presley, some Green Day and classical music.

The End.

Was going to edit this in, but it's been a while since I responded last anyway, so.. Here we are:

Little Shop of Horrors (The Musical, ofc.) an absolute classic for me. Second musical I loved, meanwhile the first musical film I truly loved is next: Bugsy Malone, probably also the reason I enjoy the organised crime stuff so much. ;)

My God. Dat face on beggining  :mrgreen:

Rookie - "Where is my chocolate?! Who ate my chocolate?!" *angry snorts*

Second guy - "Don't look at me like that, man! I couldn't resist!" *beads of sweat are droping from his face*

I'm looking for remakes of this! ;D