What are you listening to?

Tomwa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

deal with it. 

I don't need to, I managed to beat Panthera Cantus. I think that gets me gloating rights! :P

Also don't know if you've noticed, but the soundtrack is missing the best song in the entire game:

I know, i'm fuckin pissed that they left that out. I have the entire soundtrack, it came with Solo Remix (it was on sale or something)

deal with it. 

I don't need to, I managed to beat Panthera Cantus. I think that gets me gloating rights! :P

Also don't know if you've noticed, but the soundtrack is missing the best song in the entire game:

I know, i'm fuckin pissed that they left that out. I have the entire soundtrack, it came with Solo Remix (it was on sale or something)

..You played the solo remix?

Also, another Anamaguchi as I know a few people here liked them last time. ;)

Also:

Didn't even know this "Disney Genderbend" project was a thing, but this is a lovely cover!

I'm 14 but i don't like modern music (but there is a lot of good modern music, i just don't remember names ;D), so i mostly listen to music from 70's, 80's and 90's years. But i like Bob Marley too.

Examples of what I listen to:

Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive, A-Ha -Take on me, Queen - I Want To Break Free, Opus - Live Is Life, Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited, Europe - The Final Countdown, Boney M - Rasputin (whole Boney M), Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive, Village People - YMCA, 

OutLast - Hey Ya!, Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby, MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This, Mr. President - Coco Jambo, Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound Of Silence, The Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch

All music by Bob Marley, Some Elvis Presley, some Green Day and classical music.

The End.

• 2 weeks later...

Was going to edit this in, but it's been a while since I responded last anyway, so.. Here we are:

Little Shop of Horrors (The Musical, ofc.) an absolute classic for me. Second musical I loved, meanwhile the first musical film I truly loved is next: Bugsy Malone, probably also the reason I enjoy the organised crime stuff so much. ;)

My God. Dat face on beggining  :mrgreen:

Rookie - "Where is my chocolate?! Who ate my chocolate?!" *angry snorts*

Second guy - "Don't look at me like that, man! I couldn't resist!" *beads of sweat are droping from his face*

I'm looking for remakes of this! ;D

• 4 weeks later...