What are you listening to?

Tomwa

This one.. Strikes quite an emotional chord with me for a good number of reasons.. I'm not going to post the sob-story here, but here's the song.

I'm sort of ashamed how touching that little ditty was...PM me the sob story, I'm intrigued now. Unless, of course, it's too personal to share with some random stranger on the internet, in which case no offense taken :)

This one.. Strikes quite an emotional chord with me for a good number of reasons.. I'm not going to post the sob-story here, but here's the song.

I'm sort of ashamed how touching that little ditty was...PM me the sob story, I'm intrigued now. Unless, of course, it's too personal to share with some random stranger on the internet, in which case no offense taken :)

Thanks for showing interest, I guess? I'd just rather not go back over it in detail right now.

Thanks for showing interest, I guess? I'd just rather not go back over it in detail right now.

Understandable, no worries Kitt.

EDIT:

Back on-topic!

i'm currently listening to Joanna Gruesome-Peanut Butter on a limited edition (pink!) vinyl LP

can't find anything on youtube about it so it is prime for the recording. MUAHAHAHAHA

just need to charge my camera...

• 2 weeks later...

Getting my carpentry on with some decent busy-work music.  Nothing like the ol' acoustics to keep that hammer going!

As an afterthought, I was fortunate enough to catch The David Grisman Quintet live back in 2006.  Worth every penny, if it's your kind of music.  Those guys tear it up live!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...