Animations and clothes

GoliBroda

Hi, i that you are working on optimalisation and balancing but i think it is about time to make something for better atmosphere in game.

First thing is more various clothes with simple logos and letters, maybe camo colour, few outfits and hoodies that u can unzip. Few hats like baseball hat, fullcap and something similar to rick's hat from The Walking dead. Few camuflages and the most important thing, bags. 

This will help with expression of self and add a lot of atmosphere to game.

Secound thing is animations, just simple animations like lying, sitting on a ground and chairs, maybe hands up and cheer. Just imagina that you and your friends are sitting next to fireplace and cooking stuff

Has been suggested time and time again. Developers would love to add more of that. More animations will likely come with Build 31 "Stealth Update" BUT THEY MIGHT NOT, NO ETAs 

I think the devs want to get the game's mechanics as complete as possible before going into eye candy stuff, I wouldn't worry, more clothes will eventually be in but for now the game is still missing many essential elements, those should come first.