Help us ! The official PZ Translation !

Just sent Romain first portion of Russian translation :P Hoping for them to integrate cyrillic in the way so it doesn't generate new problems :)

Waiting for the rest of it, oh man, I can't describe how awesome it feels to be a part of development, even if it only consists of me translating things on my native language.

2rnzpsx.png

пожарный а не пожарник ..... 

не парковый смотритель  а егерь .....

ну это то надо знать

If you guys are cool with it I can gladly translate the game into Afrikaans for you, it would be a great honour for me to do so.

Special characters wll be the same as German just without the ß.

EDIT: @PsychoEliteNZ Ja ek praat Afrikaans, en ek is vreeslik trots om nog van my volk hier te sien!

Edited by Viceroy

1. Java support Unicode, but kahlua dosent. It skips the char that large than 255. You can fix it with source code.
2. Some texts is defined in java,rather then Lua. Etc, the perks. This should be moved.
3. I had make the game support chinese langure. But it is not a official version.
17402809320130909203508064.png

Hey! :)

Back in April-May, I'd written a letter to the developers regarding my availability for an Italian translation, but it might have gotten "lost in the mail" :)  Upon finding this thread I decided to ask if help is still necessary for that particular translation!

Regards,

Lightside

If you guys are cool with it I can gladly translate the game into Afrikaans for you, it would be a great honour for me to do so.

Special characters wll be the same as German just without the ß.

EDIT: @PsychoEliteNZ Ja ek praat Afrikaans, en ek is vreeslik trots om nog van my volk hier te sien!

:DEk is net 'n bietjie verroes met my Afrikaans.

Ek het Afrikaans gepraat verlede jaar.So yea excuse the terrible scentence arrangement lol :P.

Hello,

I'd like to help translate the game into Polish. I'm a professional translator and I think I could be of some use.

Is there anyone already working on the Polish translation? The first post doesn't mention this. I wouldn't mind translating the whole thing.

Hello.

When i found this topic, i thought: "Man, this thing is so important, that you need to register and do something for the community."

So, here i am.

For the last two days i was working on polish PZ translation. Sometimes it was quite a challenge to translate a sentence to my native language, and still keep its original context.

Example: "Hardcore". In polish it's "Hardkor" or "Hardkorowy". It sounds so silly. People, who translated Fallout NV should know this. And polish players :)

Anyway, here's the status:

Context menu - 100%

Farming - 100%

UI - 100%

Moodles - 100%

Survival guide - 25%

Tooltips - 100%

IG UI - 100%

I think, that next week i could finish survival guide.

DEV - if my translation is ok for You, please contact me, how to send You files, etc.

Thank You.

Update:

Survival guide - 100%

Mr RobertJohnson - just a moment ago i've sent You the content of all files, along with explanation about special characters.

If there is more work to do - i'm in.

Hello,

I'd like to help translate the game into Polish. I'm a professional translator and I think I could be of some use.

Is there anyone already working on the Polish translation? The first post doesn't mention this. I wouldn't mind translating the whole thing.

Sorry pal. I didn't see Your post earlier. We can combine our forces if there's more work to do :P