Help us ! The official PZ Translation !

@RobertJohnson:
I can take care of polish translation. I have any 89% translated texts in PZ. Why 89% because part files .class i couldn't decompile and compile with success. 

If i get files with english texts to translate that i do it and i'll send to you.

In polish language are special chars:

ą ę ó ć ż ź ł ń ś 

where does one acquire the correct version of pz for this? i'm confused. i have the latest of desura, alpha 522, build 9, but i'm not even sure how that relates to the ones available here. so yeah please help me out on this one, i'd like to participate in this translation thing, with my l33t hungarian skillz

I can help with the brazilian portuguese translation. I see there's an european portuguese translation already but brazilian's portuguese is pretty much different and requires it's own translation. We use different words for some stuff and we don't translate some english words, for example we call mouse (the computer device) "mouse" and not "rato" which is the literal translation.

I've worked on non official translations of games such as Heroes of Might & Magic 3 and translated some pen & paper RPG stuff for personal use.

If its not too much of a hassle Im going to translate the game in to Afrikaans.I know only a small handfull of people would use it if im right.Anyone here speak Afrikaans? :P

Isn't Afrikaans strongly related to dutch.

My grandma live in Rotterdam and she says you can easily talk Afrikaan if you can speak dutch.

Basically yea :)

Thank you very much moved the game on the Russian language. P.S. I'm sorry if you found in the text of the error, I do not speak English  :)

Your welcome :)

Мы заканчиваем с переводом оставшихся частей игры на Русский. Роман хороший человек :)

Are people supposed to organise themselves or should we set up a Forum with subsections for the languages for the time being?

Might make it easier for them to co-ordinate. Or will they simply use PMs with multiple peeps (which is - essentially - like making a thread)?

Some of them might be able to organise on their respective local forums (.ru; .fr; .de)

+12

Here's a suggestion :

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/1345-translation-organization/

Here's the implementation :

EDIT : merged in above thread as posts #2 & #3

Hmm after digging around in the folders for a while I have found some files that seem similar in some ways to what people are translating now, but these still are not the files im looking for I guess...

I'll wait till there is some clarification before I start translating stuff when it might be unusable.

Hmm after digging around in the folders for a while I have found some files that seem similar in some ways to what people are translating now, but these still are not the files im looking for I guess...

I'll wait till there is some clarification before I start translating stuff when it might be unusable.

You won't find them, they're not there.

Pm  RobertJohnson, he will get in touch with you and send you the files