Dismantle Things/Shelter

sspeck

So after playing PZ over the last two months or so i've come up with some suggestions that I think would make the game more diverse.  Please comment on my suggestions below:

1. Dismantle Furniture:  When I am construction an outpost somewhere far away one of the first things I do is build a "clunky" chair for my character to rest periodically.  It would be nice if I could dismantle said chair when my base is complete to salvage nails/planks.  Also rain barrels need to be moved sometimes...

2.  Shelter:  Something easy to put up that could shelter your character from the elements.  As it stands I need to rush to carpentry 3 so I can build stairs just to make a roof or run the chance of catching a nasty cold.

3.  Twine?:  It's very useful from a survival standpoint (fishing line, stick trap). But couldn't I take apart a rope and get twine (or use rope for stick trap)?  I tend to leave the rope I see behind.

Thanks for reading/commenting

1. You can smash furnishings, cannot move them as far as I know.

2. You can build a tent kit (1 tarp, 4 stakes, 1 sturdy stick) - you can put it up and tear it down, but it is only for sleeping, not sheltering. I think adding "shelter in tent" to avoid rain is a great idea.

3. Good idea. Also, I think adding a something called "Cordage Fiber" to the forage skill would be awesome. That way you could find fiber (grass, plant stems) that you can "roll into twine" once you gather 10 (?), and once you have 3 twine (twist into rope).