Looking for some mature players for a private server!

wolfgang784

Hello, as the title says I am looking for some people who would like to play as a group while we try to survive. I really don't want to play on the PvP servers as this game takes so much time and effort to get things going that it would just make me angry to lose it all and video games should not bring me that much anger. 

I would like that anyone who wants to play is over the age of 17 (I am  20) and has teamspeak / microphone. The server is properly port forwarded, no hamachi shit here. It will be running 24/7 dedicated on my server box which has:

AMD FX-9370 4.5GHz octacore

16GB Corsair RAM running at 1866MHz

250GB PNY SSD with a 2TB WD 7200rpm backup drive

The server settings are a little different as well.

Loot rarity is all default values.

EXP multiplier is set to 3. 

Day length is 1 hour and the server starts in April.

Zombies are shamblers with all default values except that there is no transmission and their memory is short. 

I really don't enjoy fighting a single zombie in a bathroom and the one scratch it got off on me ends up killing me, so thats why infection is off. I think there are enough ways for us to die already with the zombies themselves, the wounds they inflict and all the other ways we can get damaged / sick. 

Anyone interested in joining, please first join my teamspeak server: glnd.ts.nfoservers.com

Server post: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/12526-looking-for-some-people-to-play-pve-coop-just-wanna-survive-as-a-group/

Server is port forwarded, running on a dedicated box I own, I have a teamspeak, I am 20 years old and live in the US EST. Rest of the info is on the server page so I wont repeat it all here but Id love for some people to join me. 

wxtirKR.pngModerator Warning

Please don't post multiple times in multiple areas.

It's better if you put all your information in here.

Archived