How did you find out about PZ?

My ex-boyfriend Dasanko (not sure if there are any PS3 modders here) actually introduced me to the game. He doesn't play it himself but he saw the demo, knew how much I loved the zombie genre and had me try the game out. I instantly fell in love with it. It was the first game I ever purchased online, and probably the cheapest. Best investment ever.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It was that review about murdering your with with a pillow.

I wonder how many of us killed Kate..... (I say us because I did...)

Mathas Way back in the day.

I smothered her so many times. I would have rather overdosed her on the pain killers.

I'd been playing State of Decay for a while, but wanted something a bit more...immersive. A quick Google for best zombie survival brought me to a description of Project Zomboid. I was, naturally, skeptical of its claims about open world survival, foraging for food, constructing barricades.

I was, of course, wrong to be skeptical. Best zombie game I've ever played. I became an instant addict.

I was reading The Walking Dead and wondering why are there no good zombie games that would simulate the survival experience, not just popping brains like there's no tomorrow. Soon after, I found out about the Telltale TWD game. I got it and it was amazing, but what I wanted was some sandboxy experience, a whole world for me to explore and die in. Finally, I desperately googled the best zombie games... And I found the best zombie game.

It must've been around 2011 or so, incredibly early on. I think I just stumbled on it in some way or another, looking for a good zombie game. I definitely got more than I asked for. :)

Though I did stop playing for a year or two whilst I was waiting for content, and only came back to it around the time it was put on Steam.