Trait Skills, Grammar in key system, and renaming keys.

Bull Dog

Hey! I have a few of these ideas and I would love if the devs would consider some of these.

Trait Skills:

1. A policeman should have a few levels in aiming, because I'm pretty sure Policemen are trained in shooting in real life scenarios. It would also even out the fact that Construction Worker is one of the most picked traits right now.

2. A outdoorsman should probably have more skills in foraging and trapping. (Balanced of course)

Grammar in key system:

I LOVE the new idea to add keys, but I think "UnLocked" is spelled as "Unlocked". It just bothers me greatly and has been discussed in this reddit thread, and if you google a wee bit around you rarely see it written as "UnLocked". 

Renaming Keys:

This would be ESSENTIAL as we currently do not have any means of differentiating the keys as there are no house numbers and such to identify the keys. 

Another small idea would to be able to make copies of keys or that there would be 2-4 keys to the house. I mean realistically, Who has only one key to their house?

Thank you for reading through this, I appreciate it.

Hey! I have a few of these ideas and I would love if the devs would consider some of these.

Trait Skills:

1. A policeman should have a few levels in aiming, because I'm pretty sure Policemen are trained in shooting in real life scenarios. It would also even out the fact that Construction Worker is one of the most picked traits right now.

2. A outdoorsman should probably have more skills in foraging and trapping. (Balanced of course)

Grammar in key system:

I LOVE the new idea to add keys, but I think "UnLocked" is spelled as "Unlocked". It just bothers me greatly and has been discussed in this reddit thread, and if you google a wee bit around you rarely see it written as "UnLocked". 

Renaming Keys:

This would be ESSENTIAL as we currently do not have any means of differentiating the keys as there are no house numbers and such to identify the keys. 

Another small idea would to be able to make copies of keys or that there would be 2-4 keys to the house. I mean realistically, Who has only one key to their house?

Thank you for reading through this, I appreciate it.

There is a profession\trait overhaul in the works according to various pieces of info found in the forums, as it is it's no secret a lot of things about it are broken, don't work etc ;)

As for labeling keys, I hope it's going to be a possibility too. You can rename bags so it shouldn't be too hard to apply that to other items like keys.

I like your idea to copy keys, say, you have a few friends in your hideout and each should have a key. One day he doesn't come back and you never feel safe again :P