Naming zombies

Elliohow

Instead of the generic 'corpse' tag on zombies when dead, how about some zeds when dead show their names, if they had for example a wallet on them which might provide identity information, furthur humanising the 'enemy' and showing they had a life before (in a similar vein to some zombies carrying wedding rings.)

As time goes on this changes, and the longer you have survived, the less the zombies are named, to convey that the hardened survivor doesnt see these zombies are people anymore, just corpses.

Hahaha.. I can imagine someome going insane, dragging a corpse with them.. "Come on, Jeffry. You're going to be late to the 'ceremony'... ". Great idea though.

You could probably do something with wallets and I.D. That might make this even more useful.

Edit: This could work really well with role-playing.

It would be REALLY cool if you could pull a Zed's wallet, get their address and GO THERE on the map (assuming they're a local).
And if the A.I. NPCs ever come to fruitition, they could have surviving relatives which you could "befriend" by returning the wallet or maybe their wedding ring?

It would be REALLY cool if you could pull a Zed's wallet, get their address and GO THERE on the map (assuming they're a local).

And if the A.I. NPCs ever come to fruitition, they could have surviving relatives which you could "befriend" by returning the wallet or maybe their wedding ring?

Thatd be cool, that way if they had keys on them, you could match up the keys to the house by finding their street. Would need street names though, actually, ill make a post suggesting that now.

Dude this is fric*ing amazing. (sorry for using the word frick, its a cuss word :^( )

The moment when you read a comment and are not sure if mods edited it or if the owner of the comment wrote it in that fashion...

Anyway, I like it this suggestion. 

I wrote it like that originally, lol. I already have 10 warning points, and another "strike" or whatever would kick me off the forums for like a month, and i wouldnt want that. No one does! I'm the life of this forum! Ha, I'm kidding. Barely anyone knows me (clyde)