[24/7][No Firespread] AllGamer Public Zomboid

Clinton

Hey everyone,

I was asked to make a thread for our server(s). It's a PvE server with optional PvP. This thread will be for questions, etc.

Here's our setup:

Fire spread: Disabled

PvP: Optional

Zombies: High

Zombie respawn: 12 hours

Item respawn: 12 hours

Water/Electricty: 60 days

Day lenghth: 2 hours

Max Players: 64

XP Multiplier: 10

Our public mumble server is also open to anyone that wants to talk to their friends.

IP/Hostname: mumble.allgamer.net

Port: 64738

We're open to suggestions on the server and if there's interest we'll open a couple more. This is a server that was created for a few my friends and people seemed to like it so I'm letting the community make suggestions and manage it.

Hey :)

That server works really well, no lag and ping is also good, I play on PvP server.
No Firespread is really good, I hate  when they burn all the cool places.
Activated main chat in PvP server is really interesting because  is possible to see groups forming ...

I would like to know if you have any specific day to the reset day, some servers have others do not.

Most resets happen because the servers has problems with fire and  players build many things across town, but it probably dont happen in that server.

I really hope that you have a day in mind that is not weekly, as the spawn item is constant and is not possible to burn the places,so not rly necessary.  I like to build safe places, out of sight of people, it takes a while. :V