This is how I will get laid.

Kasper747

I starting to write this report because,.. well because some think strange is happening... I think I because an outcast - some one, who is afraid of the people. My last contact with the human being was long ago last week. When my a backpacker-girlfriend who I picked up on last Monday near the church turned into a zombie... After this I kinda stop to try. "What it the point?" - was my thoughts. After I killed her and throw her stuff out of the house I grabbed ice, whisky, some books and disappeared at the second flor. Whiny and weak - this is how my last days could became. If not this dream, which turned everything around.

Tonight I woke up. It was one of the most realistic dreams in my life. I was with my girlfriend, it was dark and moist. The smell, the sensation, and her screaming. Oh her screams, they are so arousing - "do it harder, harder!" - it all was so real. So it was no wonder I woke up all wet. Wet not in the wuss, sweaty way, but in a manly and very lonely way. I was missing her so much. I was missing her all the time since I left Sweden to visit my ex in US. But now I was missing not only her, but all this.

After I washed hands I was again hard as wood and I made my mind - I need get out of the house and go into the world to meet people, hopefully healthy, good-looking female people. It is a dangerous and harsh world. But the man must do, what the man must do... to get laid. And I will do it the had way, for you, baby... and for the Chuck!

hiu58qms.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived