Sign in to follow this  
Svarog

Sandbox - Advanced Options

I suggest adding a [Advanced] checkbox somewhere in sandbox menus. If checked it would allow setting certain things not by presets (High, Very High etc.) but by numbers ex. Very High spawn rate is 4.0, such option would allow a player to set it to anything they want like 10,0 or 0.

It would be a very nice addition to the game for those who want to customize their game to the max without hackish mods.

I agree. I personally wouldn't find it very usefull since I don't know the code of the game, but it could be usefull for someone who wants to test out mods.

Recently I've also had the idea that Loot Rarity > Other option should be split into more variables like Medicine, Tools, Clothing, Clutter especially when it comes to medicine stuff.

I wish some of the multiplayer server options [servertest.ini] were available for sandbox too, for instance like fire spreading or how long it takes to read a book or spawn points, and able to specify things more like putting in specific numbers, spawning with items etc~