Having to feed Worms and Bugs to keep them from dying!

Gustav

Well I noticed that Worms, Crickets, Grasshoppers and Cockroaches never spoil and essentially are forever lasting. This doesn't make sense and is a little overpowered so I think you should have to feed these things in your inventory to keep them from dying! And instead of a Freshness Meter they'd have a Hunger Meter!

I keep one Cricket in my inventory at all times, I call him Cricky, he is my only friend in this post apocalyptic nightmare. I too wish I could feed him.

But seriously, I always assumed they are dead (Since they don't disappear after you drop them onto the ground) It would make sense for them to rot, with foraging one can amass quite the amount of lasting goods.

I keep one Cricket in my inventory at all times, I call him Cricky, he is my only friend in this post apocalyptic nightmare. I too wish I could feed him.

But seriously, I always assumed they are dead (Since they don't disappear after you drop them onto the ground) It would make sense for them to rot, with foraging one can amass quite the amount of lasting goods.

Does Cricky give you advice on making moral decisions?

Oh well I think otherwise.

Honestly, they need to be able to rot. Whatever you do feed them honestly couldn't be worth the hunger loss. Now, if developers want to add in "pets" (highly unlikely at this point) that could be something to discuss.

Right now TOO many things are non-perishable with foraging.