What's happening in your world?

treoni

What's happening in your world at the moment? Did you just find lots of canned food? Are you planning out a looting route for the next couple of days? Did you just stave off a horde in your front yard? Has that scratch you got in that fight hours ago started to make you feel sick?

Tell us all about it! And if possible, provide us with some juicy screenshots!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thread!

Recently I managed to find all carpentry skill books, and I'm mastering level 5 now. 

I'm building my ultimate fort, and that's how it looks like now:

[image]

Nice! But keep an eye on the shoddy plank part on the top. They can squeeze through! The stairs to the right of that, where do they lead to?

Been alive 2 years 11 months.

Waiting on NPCs.

Something to change up my super fortress.

Wow, nice!

What do you do for food? Farming? Fishing?

I have almost 1 month now, my old save had more time but the save corrupted D:

Well I've gathered every last scrap of no perishable food from Mul in the first 2 months and stored them in my starting house which was 2 story.

I then raided the warehouse and got an axe, tons of nails and sledgehammer.

I removed the stairs and built several walkways from my second story of my house that wind around making it nearly impossible for zombies to navigate before I outrun them.

Then I started farming on my secure platform.

I then chopped down about 1500 logs and hauled them up to my fortress.

During that time I set out 12 traps that I had found scavenging.

Then I watch my plants and venture out to check for materials, bust up doors, ect.

Pretty much no threat at this point as my blunt is nearly maxed out.

Key is to never stop being bold.  If you are smart you can avoid almost all dangerous situations with zombies.

When NPC's are added I look forward to having them show up at my fortress since I have stockpiled ammo, canned food, no perishables, weapons, ect.

I can support, if they eat like my character does, about 20.

Looking forward to something challenging my title as Lord Kelgo, Destroyer of Undead.

Well I've gathered every last scrap of no perishable food from Mul in the first 2 months and stored them in my starting house which was 2 story.

I then raided the warehouse and got an axe, tons of nails and sledgehammer.

I removed the stairs and built several walkways from my second story of my house that wind around making it nearly impossible for zombies to navigate before I outrun them.

Then I started farming on my secure platform.

I then chopped down about 1500 logs and hauled them up to my fortress.

During that time I set out 12 traps that I had found scavenging.

Then I watch my plants and venture out to check for materials, bust up doors, ect.

Pretty much no threat at this point as my blunt is nearly maxed out.

Key is to never stop being bold.  If you are smart you can avoid almost all dangerous situations with zombies.

When NPC's are added I look forward to having them show up at my fortress since I have stockpiled ammo, canned food, no perishables, weapons, ect.

I can support, if they eat like my character does, about 20.

Looking forward to something challenging my title as Lord Kelgo, Destroyer of Undead.

*clap clap clap*

That's a very nice setup.

How did you remove the stairs? 

Waiting on NPCs.

I have an idea! When NPC's are implemented, why not build your own community! With your own rules! And eyepatch with fitting zombie daughter! :D

I like the sound of that :D Althought I would rather be a sherif's deputy with a non-zombie son so I can yell CORRAAAALLLL!!!

Well I put zombies on high (with build 30) and after a few days of scavenging, I had to leave Muldraugh since many zombies started finding me. i went to the North Farm and then looted the nearby warehouses. I didn't get anything bu nails and lots of seeds so I've been staying at the farm, farming and scavenging to make raw axes to build walls.It's been about a month and I've gotten pretty lucky and haven't needed to go back to town for awhile. But the nails are starting to get low...

d0pzMcU.jpg?1

Getting ready for winter to hit.

Box on roof is to let rain into interior rain barrel, yay indoor water.

Now to find more plaster, grr.

Nice one! I just visited that place lol.. My safehouse is very near from there :D

Waiting on NPCs.

I have an idea! When NPC's are implemented, why not build your own community! With your own rules! And eyepatch with fitting zombie daughter! :D

When they release NPCs I will build my own society with blackjack and hookers.

Not much, just hitting the start of winter I think. Have been playing around training firearms a bit, getting hard to find practice targets close to home though.

Edit: Tried posting a pic but the screen just keeps loading and then doesn't paste it. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

Waiting on NPCs.

You know I gathered some playing cards hoping I could use them one day :D. Would be awesome to win some whisky in poker/blackjack from other survivors!

Well I put zombies on high (with build 30) and after a few days of scavenging, I had to leave Muldraugh since many zombies started finding me. i went to the North Farm and then looted the nearby warehouses. I didn't get anything bu nails and lots of seeds so I've been staying at the farm, farming and scavenging to make raw axes to build walls.It's been about a month and I've gotten pretty lucky and haven't needed to go back to town for awhile. But the nails are starting to get low...

Yeah, the struggle late game for nails is painful... But Kenny... Wait.... SomeCleverUsername, On the private server I hang on with mates, we have this community with no nails... We used the last of them, and all the areas nearby are completely looted... But we make it! :D

Waiting on NPCs.

"I'm gonna build my own Lunar Lander, with flapjacks, and hookers" ~BENDER-FUTURAMA

This is my 'Extremly Rare' game progress all started fresh from version 30.9

I also take 'Hearty eater' which puts a higher than normal demand on food.

I start in April instead of July to give more time to setup before winter.

Loot does NOT respawn, zombies set to respawn weekly

No starter kit.

I also have electric and water set to 2-6 months.

Electric shut off almost instantly at the 2 month mark, water is still on at this point.

Apart from a crash which caused some bugs resulting in left and right angle and left and right thigh fractures, I've never suffered any injuries or set backs.

I've methodically looted almost everywhere in that part of west point, so now Im just working on skilling up my foraging, and trapping!  I'm also planning a fishing trip weekend where I plan to setup a mini 'fishing' base

Granted I am quite an experienced player, but I'm not anticipating any reason why I couldnt easily sail over the 12 month mark, apart from bordom maybe :D

QpyanoC.jpg