kinyoshi

So?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. I would like a constructible training dummy to be ......

• Added to the vanilla game.
    • Made as a mod.
    • Made as a mod first, then if it is good, add it to vanilla game.
    • Not made at all.

Why are you asking those questions instead of just making a mod or showing off progress?

Are you making mods for competition? That's the vibe I am getting and I feel like that's the wrong attitude.

?? I'm suggesting things is would like to see in the game or made for the game.. The lua for this would be way out of my league.

I see. I always got a weird vibe from your posts, which made it seem like you're way too eager to have a mod added to the vanilla game, like it's some kind of race. So reading this - and especially the options in the poll - it wouldn't have surprised me if you'd already have a basic thing like this ready to be worked on.

Maybe I am the only one with that impression, so sorry if that might be offending you. It's just what I remember from your posts and stuff...could be selective memory.

Rock on, broski. Nothing happened here.

I see. I always got a weird vibe from your posts, which made it seem like you're way too eager to have a mod added to the vanilla game, like it's some kind of race. So reading this - and especially the options in the poll - it wouldn't have surprised me if you'd already have a basic thing like this ready to be worked on.

Maybe I am the only one with that impression, so sorry if that might be offending you. It's just what I remember from your posts and stuff...could be selective memory.

That's funny, that's the same reaction I get when interacting with people in real life.

That's funny, that's the same reaction I get when interacting with people in real life.

Heh. Food for thought.