Treehouse Server [US] [24/7] [Modded] [RP] [COOP/PVP] [Whitelisted]

SillyandStrange

The Treehouse

You can apply here:

http://sillyandstrange.com/forums/

We want to create a unique and fun experience for everyone who decides to join.

We are very set on our rules, and will do interview for this WHITELISTED server on TeamSpeak for anyone that wants to join.  You can apply via the forums.

Rules

The rules can be found on the forums along with all of the other information you need.

Here you can find the Doc containing the various rules (Think Altis Life for ArmA, except integrated into Zomboid) on how to play.  You will also find the mods that are currently on the server, and some instructions on how to install each one.

Mods

We are using New Denver, TWD Prisonand the Hydrocraft mods currently.  

Hours

The server is up 24/7!  Manual restarts occasionally so that we don't see lag spikes.

---

Basically we're looking to start some really cool activities.  We want groups to form naturally.  We've set up RP standards on the server so that KOS/Raiding isn't problematic and only forms naturally.  We're open for suggestions for different things: Rule changes, events that will form via admin (DM), etc.

We're also planning different types of events.  Certain things where we set off Choppers (Trollocopters) and announce to everyone that a "drop" has been made somewhere on the map.  Certain things like these would be first come, first serve and create some healthy competition.

The zombies are set to Insane, loot spawn is set to rare, and respawn of loot is set to none.  

Forum regular Syfy is one of the admins, and myself the other.  So we can do quick interviews with people to get them in game.  We've also set up team rooms for people who want to group up. 

Other streamers are welcome also.  And we can always add more team rooms depending on the amount of teams we end up having! 

If there are any questions, let me know!   :D

The stream is 18+.  As long as the person is mature and they never disclose that their age is under 18, then I have no problem letting them in!

It's just per twitch rules that I can't have anyone involved in my 18+ stream that's underage if I have *knowledge* of it.  Aside from that,  it's fine, basically don't tell us an age, we don't have to worry.

And as long as they can follow RP rules, of course. :P

• 3 weeks later...

We've reset the map and added new mods.  The server is about a month old as of this post, with erosion setting in and water/electricity out.

There are still plenty of spots that are untouched.

Most of Dreadwood/Muldraugh.  Most of Bedford.  New Denver is completely untouched.

WP and the Mall town have been occupied!

Apply to play with us!!! :D

Also, you can apply under "Team Meeting Rooms" for now.  We'll have an actual Apply forum soon!

we would love to get some new blood in our server, but i realize some people may be a little worried about adding all 4 maps to their files. we thought of this already, and we provide a map folder with all maps installed already.

you just need to move your current map folder to desktop or My Documents, then paste the new one in its place your Steam files.

it really is that easy. the relevant mods and map folder come in a Dropbox download.

hope to see you there.

• 2 weeks later...

We've just decided to make the server 24/7!

This might make people a bit less weary about having to "catch" a stream before you can jump in and play.

The main reason we had it at designated times before was because of the crop rot, but we don't think this will be a terrible issue that we run into a lot.  Plus with the server running constantly, people will be able to jump in at their specified time.

This should be fun, and will hopefully pull in some fresh blood.  We really worked hard on getting this set up as a tough, realistic, and fun server.  We hope that you guys will enjoy it.

Stop by the forum and submit an application.  We'll get back to you on it, get you white listed and ready!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this update took me by surprise, sorry for any inconvenience.

the server has just had a complete reinstall, and i made sure the mods were installed as well as New Denver and TWD Prison V3.1.

great time to join, everything is shiny and new

I have sent my character app 

looks great. now i just need one more thing from you....

send me a PM here with your name and preferred password

EDIT May 26

due to a number of reasons, but the biggest one by far being the lack of work hours leading to lack of money,

this server is closing. thanks for any interest you may have had.

Edited by syfy