alternate Fishing Net recipe (aka must we use Twine for *everything*?)

blogRot

Please change the recipe for the Fishing Net Trap from this:

recipe Make Fishing Net
    {
        Twine=10,
        Wire=5,

Result:FishingNet,
        Time:150.0,
    }

to this:

recipe Make Fishing Net
    {
        FishingLine=10,
        Wire=5,

Result:FishingNet,
        Time:150.0,
    }

with maybe even a "SkillRequired:Fishing=1" thrown in for good measure.

OR, if you're a glutton for coding punishment, have both a twine fishing net [fishingNet.lua] and a fishing line net [fishingNetline.lua] but allow the fishing line net stay in the water for a lot longer without breaking.

Not sure that would be such a good idea, I did some fishing yesterday and found out I need both paperclips AND fishing line to fix my fishing rod, not sure if that's changed from before I thought you just needed paperclips from reading the wiki. I think I have one use left in the whole roll and I'm only about halfway through advanced fishing (used all the skill books for bonus xp as well). Maybe I've simply been unlucky in finding more but fishing line seems to be super rare while twine is less so at least for me, I have around seven or eight full rolls back at my base.

Looking at the wiki again I guess I just misread, assumeing it was paperclip OR line not both, still I haven't found much line at all. It does say you can use twine as well though for repairs, maybe the best course of action would just be to allow both twine and fishing line to be used in making the fishing net traps.