New proffessions the devs want to add? :O

Killerdoom14

I almost worry that because I find stuff in the folders of PZ and I post to this site on the contents if thats bad :l So if thats the case let me know but I found a list of professions and will share them here.

Im actually quite satisfied as i was super disappointed in the current balance of traits and professions. Heres the listaroo

Again let me know if this stuff is supposed to stay on the low down, I suppose because its so easily accessed thats not the case though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions =
{
    PoliceOfficer = {
        rare = 1,
    },
    ParkRanger = {
        rare = 2,
    },
    ConstructionWorker = {
    },
    MilitarySoldier = {
        rare = 2,
    },
    MilitaryOfficer = {
        rare = 3,
    },
    SecurityGuard = {
    },
    FireOfficer = {
        rare = 1,
    },
    Salesperson = {
    },
    ITWorker = {
    },
    OfficeWorker = {
    },
    Unemployed = {
    },
    TruckDriver = {
    },
    Farmer = {
    },
    Cashier = {
    },
    ShopClerk = {
    },
    FastFoodCook = {
    },
    Cook = {
        rare = 2,
    },
    Chef = {
        rare = 3,
    },
    Burglar = {
        rare = 1,
    },
    Drugdealer = {
        rare = 1,
    },
    Nurse = {
        rare = 1,
    },
    Doctor = {
        rare = 2,
    },
    Waiter = {
    },
    CustomerService = {
    },
    Janitor = {
    },
    Secretary = {
    },
    Bookkeeper = {
    },
    Accountant = {
    },
    Teacher = {
    },

}

Rather than professions, those seem to be "classes" for NPCs, and how "rare" it would be to stumble upon one such NPC. Guessing those are kind of place-holders.

Considering they cover the currently available professions, though... :ph34r:

Rather than professions, those seem to be "classes" for NPCs, and how "rare" it would be to stumble upon one such NPC. Guessing those are kind of place-holders.

Well yeah, because it would be a little silly to fully populate the world with NPCs and their professions and you being the only... Construction Worker :P

But maybe some of them could also be player professions yeah, at the same time acting as foundation for the NPCs, but dunno! Perhaps one thing doesn't negate the other and both can coexist :P Hopefully!

Well yeah, because it would be a little silly to fully populate the world with NPCs and their professions and you being the only... Construction Worker :P

But maybe some of them could also be player professions yeah, at the same time acting as foundation for the NPCs, but dunno! Perhaps one thing doesn't negate the other and both can coexist :P Hopefully!

Never take it all at face value, you never know these could have all been scrapped.

With that being said it seems like it could go both ways, professions to choose and Npc's choices.

Sorry, you made that post mid my post responding to your first post but unfortunately being too late for my post coming after your post replying to nasko.

Your fault for making me look stupid to people viewing what I said. feruferwiheporghw

You don't/didn't look stupid, and sorry if that's what came through from my post. It wasn't my intention!

At the end of the day all we can do is speculate at this point, and you could be just as right as me, or I could be completely wrong :P Just for some reason those don't seem like player professions to me (even counting the ones that actually already *are*). The names of a few of those professions, along with their rarity brackets make me think that *that* list serves an entirely different purpose. But again, not sure, I'm just as in the dark as you :)

Cheers!

You don't/didn't look stupid, and sorry if that's what came through from my post. It wasn't my intention!

At the end of the day all we can do is speculate at this point, and you could be just as right as me, or I could be completely wrong :P Just for some reason those don't seem like player professions to me (even counting the ones that actually already *are*). The names of a few of those professions, along with their rarity brackets make me think that *that* list serves an entirely different purpose. But again, not sure, I'm just as in the dark as you :)

Cheers!

XD I didnt expect a apologie. Lol, it was fates way of doing things, not yours. Now I must apologize to the Apologeer, Its in my Canadian ways.

Hope for the best, expect the worst. I hope the NPC's will be good! But Im expecting them to all be a bunch of potatoes.

Archived