Project Zomboid Diaries: Series 1 Episode 1

Hardûn

Hi all!

I had a rather novel idea which I'm sure has probably been done before but with the release of build 30 I thought why not have a crack at some PZ fanfiction. Not just fanfiction set in the world of PZ, oh no, that's too boring, who likes a carefully crafted storyline anyway? No, instead of bothering with all that 'plot' malarkey I decided to just play the game, making notes of events as they happened, then create a fanfiction out of it afterwards. Which resulted in two pages of notes and almost 4,000 words for just the first 19 hours of my new character's life.

Yikes.

So anyway here is the aforementioned thing, ambitiously given a series and episode number - the latter because I'm hoping you all like it enough to want to read what happens next (I don't even know yet!) and the series number because, well, if this character dies I'll just start a new series with a new character!

Any and all feedback is more than welcome and I hope you enjoy!

http://hardun42.deviantart.com/art/Project-Zomboid-Diaries-Series-1-Episode-1-503924205?ga_submit_new=10%253A1420060977

Archived